Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day Outz with My Babe,Family Dining Outz @ Delicious

I'm buried with piles of assignment again lately...
Sometimes I think of going for a vacation and left everything behind to have some fun...
I don't like my current uni life at all...
How I wish I didn't transfer here and I'm still in my previous uni...
There were much more fun with the old gang.....I don't like it here at all...
Aiks,but I still need to face the reality,the life.....Cause Thats Life....


Anyway this was weeks ago...My jienee dear purposely fetched mii from my campus to Pavilion to buy the dung2 tyre's pressie....
It is always soooo sweet of her...
Sometimes I wonder how my life would be without this sweet darling of mine...kakakaka...



Making a million friends is not a miracle, The miracle is to make a friend who will STAND BY YOU WHEN A MILLION IS AGAINST YOU....


Recently I'm in love with my long blazer....I wear it most of the time...It just match with anything and everything...

Every Saturday or Sunday tends to be our family day...
I will definitely spent one of my weekends with my dear family...
It was again weeks ago,we had a dining outz @ Delicious...
Yummy,yummy,I always love their pasta.....



More upcoming updates.....Just give mii some time...I'm really fed up with the blogger's super uber slow speed to upload the pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment