Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday,My Dearest Lou Po


Weeks ago, 18 of August, was my dearest babe's BIG DAY....
Although we are such good friends, we hardly gave each other any suprise during birthday....
We will only received the birthday pressie for each other few months after the BIG DAY...
Thats how great we treat each other...Kakakaka...

In fact I felt guilty for treating this great babe of mine in such way, therefore I decided to plan something different this year....

Most importantly, I managed to get her the pressie on the actual day...Hooray,like FINALLY....
I hope you would love my pressie as I had been searching everywhere to find something that you will love the most....So you know how much you meant to me,my dear...Aww...I'm having goose bumps edy....

So on her birthday eve,I pakat'ed with her boy since few days ago....We had been trying really hard to plan on where to go,so that she won't be suspicious on...In fact, she didn't know about my secret plan of giving her the suprise.....Few days before her bday, she still blamed me "mou sam", that I never really celebrate her birthday with her before ...Kakakaka..And I was laughing deep inside my heart..Ngek..Ngek...You will know when the day comes....

At last I decided to go all the way to Kepong....Planned to go honeymoon dessert at first...But the stupid noob waiter/waitress with the fucking attitude made me damn pissed off...Never gonna step in there ever in my life....The OneU branch is sooo much more better, even the manager is in a really well-mannered and nice attitude...Duh...You are just a waiter/waitress(idk tat it is a he/she) there,k?Mind ur attitude....

Anyway Tyre and I reached there earlier and we went to another cafe nearby...Finally my sweet babe came, she was stoned when she saw us..Then I said,wow so ngam d,we came here to yum cha with friends too...And in fact,my sho po actually believed...Ooopss..forgot that she always in her dung dung mode...Kakakaka...

Till we told her,only she realised...You are sooo cute,my dear...

*The Love Birds*
You better treat my Po good, I warned you.....Kakakaka...

Kakakaka..This gona be our stupid secret.....
Seriously,I laughed like shitz....





The BR cake for my girl....Anyway we had a great time there....
Conclusion,MISSION ACCOMPLISHED......



No comments:

Post a Comment