Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ninja Jones,Mandi-mandi@Tamarind Springs


It was someone big day...The Tyre....Hope u like da belt...But talking about this present make me damn pissed off.....


Anyway not to mention those shitty stuff, there were in fact more shitty stuff...I intend to bring him to a nice place on the birthday eve but we can be sooo unlucky tat it was close...Lastly we turned out to go for some drinks in lecka-lecka....
On the actual day, we went to Ninja Jones for lunch...It is indeeed quite a nice place with very nice food and good service.....All the waiter are in their ninja outfits serving us food...It is kinda funny...

The ambience was cool...It is definitely worth a try....









Went all the way to Delicious to get the cake,it is really far and I'm pretending I'm going to the loo instead of letting him know that I went to buy him a cake...I'm all in sweats when I went back and he did know that I went to buy him cake...All the efforts was wasted....





With the ninja....






Then we headed to GSC Signature for UP....Rated it as 2.5/5...Kinda boring....But it was definitely worth paying a bit more for a much more confortable seats and environment...

When night falls, I brought him to Mandi-mandi @Tamarind Springs...It is being rated as the most creative design restaurant in Malaysia..And I certainly do agree with it....It is definitely a sweet escape from the busy cities we are living in...Dining in the wood is definitely a good choice..The ambience was great..The food was affordable as well....I thought it would be expensieve but in fact no....



We had our table in front of a waterfall...Unfortunately the waterfall was not working that day and under maintenance..If not I bet it would be even nicer....






The dung dung with the dung dung look....



Overall the place are awesome..Although we don't really had a blast as he was sick....Aiks...Anyway give it a try on both the restaurants,you definitely won't regret...












No comments:

Post a Comment