Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dinner with family @ Mandi-Mandi

A pleasant day dining with my dearest family...
I brought them to this nice place I went few weeks back....I know my dad will absolutely love the ambience there....
As we reached there, unluckily, they don't allowed us to go in, because I'm wearing shorts...Aiks..How would I know they got dress code...As I'm kinda overdress the last time I went there,therefore I chose to wear shorts this time but who knows....Sobz...Its sooo embarassing.....People,remember no shorts and slippers if you are heading to this place....
As there are three restaurants with three different kind of cuisine there...
Tamarind Spring-Thai Cuisine, Il Tempo-Italian Cuisine(Not the ordinary italian cuisine in some nice romantic restaurant but dining Italian cuisine in woods),Mandi-Mandi-Malay cuisine and Thai grill....
So we headed to the same restaurant I went that day,Mandi-Mandi....

























Overall everything was cool and greatz....



No comments:

Post a Comment