Friday, September 18, 2009

I Love My Bed and Closet



I gotta a sudden feeling to blog and the feeling just come out from nowhere....
Something I would like to share,you know what?I Love to Spend My Time On Bed...
Okay,it is not what in your mind right now...Shoo...
I just enjoy spending my time on my bed to THINK...Thinking of what had I been doing thoughout all these years, thinking weather I had been nice to those people who are important to me, thinking of how I can be a better person,thinking of what would I like to have now and what would my future gonna be like....
I can spent hours and hours thinking about all these from p.m. to a.m. and I enjoy doing it...
It just that time flies like a rocket and we don't even have the time to stop and think...And as time flies, we tend to forget those small little and and precious memories that we once had in our life...
Sometimes it feels awesome and great to refresh all the memories in your head and all these once upon stories just bloated out your mind...You got thousands and millions of feelings in your heart all off in a sudden...
You know what,try it some time...




Another thing which I always love to do is....Open my closet.
Just hoping some inspiration may just pop out....
I adore fashion,I'm madly in love with fashion...I enjoy shopping but that is more than just a shopaholic....I love them in all aspects as in the history,the trend in different generation, the people,I just find everything extremely interesting and exciting...I just find it amazing and its like a magnet which attracts me strongly...
And I got a full plan what I gonna do in the future...Sometimes its good that you have a goal to stirke, at least there is something worth working hard for it....

1 comment:

Earthy1983 said...

I like lying on bed and stare in blank air too~~

Hihi, long time no see~~
Hope u are doing fine!

Post a Comment