Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekends...



The dung2 "tyre" purposely took a day off to accompany me to that Zara, Pull & Bear n Massimo Dutti warehouse sale that was held in Cineleisure...
Thanks ya...
There was quite a big crowd there....
Seriously I don't know how to look on those clothes as there are many peoples and it is all sooo messy....
Everything is jumble up together...
Kinda got fed up after half an hour, therefore I only got myself a cardigan...





That's all for the day...
We just walked around and have our late lunch and I just headed home then...
I'm still sick..
Sometimes I felt better but sometimes worst...
Really hope I get well soon...
Just browse on some websites about Swine Influenza H1N1...
A hot issue recently...
Some of the symptoms do match with me..
I'm having fever(but not now anymore),coughing,sneezing,sorethroat and bodyache.(sometimes do and sometimes don't)..
Kinda worry....
Anyway I went to clinic just now...
The doctor said that I only got throat infection..
Maybe I'm just worrying too much....


2 comments:

敏慧 said...

Take care ya...

hope u recover soon...


rmb me?

Sage Lim said...

oooo..yeap,i rmb u...
thx gal...

Post a Comment