Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...


Abandoned my blog for almost one week as nothing much to blog about when you can go nowhere but staying at home....
Ya, I'm still sick but feeling much better already..
At least I can move myself out of the house....
I must recover asap if not someone keep ngam cham me....
And I'm gonna miss out so much of the tempting food when I'm sick...


In love with boyish look sometimes....
Ties are definitely not just for men, it still looks good on girl....
Something different so that I won't be bored of my outfits...
This time I paired it with an oxford heels....(but not shown in the picture)
I love it...


Went to the "Pick n Grab 4" this weekends....
MY PO'S BF, SEE CLEARLY HERE YA!!!!
Thanks my po's dear unwillingly to fetch me...Kakakaka..
But really thanks my babe always willing to fetch me here and there, always trouble her a lotz but still she never said no....
Love ya forever,my babe.....
I never missed any of it from Pick n Grab 1 to Pick n Grab 4....
Cause I always manage to find some vintage stuff or accesories that I absolutely in love with...
But quite disapointed this time...
Thats all I manage to get for myself...
A maxi dress,red vintage skirt and a scarf....
Crying out loud deep inside my heart: I NEED SHOPPING!!!!!!!


PART II

On saturday night, we went to the Grand Imperial in Centro....
An earlier celebration for Mother's Day with my relatives.....
The food was impresive....
This cute girl,I love her sooooo much.....
Don't you think she is just simply cute and adorable.....
She just keep talking non stop to me...
You will love her when you see her....


Awwww.....I want my future baby girl to be like her next time....
She always love to dress up herself like a Barbie Doll....
When she is naughty,you just need to tell her that Barbie Doll won't behaved like this and she will sit still...
Soooo cute.....


Part III
Bag from Tocco which I bought for my mum as a pressie for Mother's Day...
It is certainly worth for it as my mum love it.....
I'm pennyless now....Aiks....
Actually I planned to make a card too...
But I'm too busy with exams and assignment...
Haiz..I will make it for her next birthday for sure....




At first, I planned to dine in Starhill but my mum need to drop by her friend's place for a while in Tmn Tun Dr Ismail...
So my mum suggested we had our celebration in One World Hotel.....
So we went for the buffet.......
We reached there around 6.30pm but the buffet only starts at 7....
OMG, I'm staving like hell edy but still need to wait...


My sweet mummy and daddy.....


Kisses for mummy....
Mummy, I love you soooo much...
Thanks for being so caring all the time and thanks for pampering me to the fullest....
YOU THE BEST MUMMY.....












Sketch of my mum drew by me.....
kakakaka...Impossible la...
Cause I'm sux in drawing...It is a sketch drew in the hotel spcially for Mother's Day....

My sweet family....
Although I don't have brothers or sister like anyone else, I'm lucky enough to have such nice parents who care and pamper me all the time....
I really do appreciate that...







Once again, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my dearest mum and all the mama as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment