Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A "Special" Day...


Straight hair or Curl hair?
but doesn't look that obvious due to my stupid phone.
3.2 megapixel but even sux than my Sony Erricson 2 megapixel...
Despite the lame photo quality, I still love my Nokia 5800 lotz lotz....


A post for last weekend....
A "Special" Day.....
"Tyre" and I headed to Pavilion....
Pavilion turns out to be our weekends' favourite spot......



We headed for this movie I been anticipating all these while...
"Angels & Demons"
I love Tom Hanks' movies....He is awesome......
Seriously, I think the book will be better than the movie like most of the movies that based on a book...
Anyway I'm absolutely in love with the background of this movie...
Vatican..It is somewhere which I will like to visit next time......
The buildings, the sculptures are all way too impresive...
I love places with their own hidden stories....Mysterious yet beautiful......
And can you believe my tear drops for this mystery thriller movie....
I cried when I saw how brave is the priest when he took the proton thingy up to the sky in order to save the city...
But damn it,end up that he is the bad guy...Wasted my tears pula.....




At first, "Tyre" planned to bring me to some secret place which is actually located in Ascott Hotel but end up "CLOSE"....
Then we asked the guard there, eventually this cafe actually close on every Sunday...
Soooo weird...
Therefore I suggest we headed to Changkat Bukit Bintang...
I always love the food there,one of my favourite is El Cerdo....
Especially love the pork knuckles where they have their little tradition to throw the plate into a bin after you make a wish....Cute...
At first, we planned to go Werner but not much people there so headed to Bermuda & Onion which is same as Flams...




Here I present you the "Tyre".....



Mii.......


We are starving already...
Anyway too hungry already, therefore all the food was in my stomache only that I realised that I forget to take any pics....




Btw, we actually did a little shopping after the movie session...
And "Tyre" bought this pair of gladiator killing heels(around 5 inches) for me.....
I always love heels...And this is similar with the one I saw in Aldo which I'm crazy in love with but cost around RM800...Not that worth for it...
Therefore I bought this...Love it lotz lotz...Finally I got myself a pair of gladiator heels.....






1 comment:

Jowy said...

haha,long time no see!
zong yuan and me also stay at taiwan la!
come to see us la!
how are you now?
all is fine?
working or studying now?

Post a Comment