Friday, May 15, 2009

I NEED A BREAK.....


MY SWEET FAMILY.....





Some random pictures taken during my last taiwan trip....


Been buried with assignments and exams lately....
Start to feel stress as I'm still not well-prepared for exams yet...
What a lazy pig I am, thats what 'tyre' always said about me....
One more month to go till my final...
But my mind is still rotting and empty...
Oh Gosh....
Start studying now but I don't understand most of the chapters...
Who can help.......
Started to regret that I should go class more often and should pay more attention during lecture...
Tension is all around me.....
I wanna be a hardworking girl.....
Gambatte......



I seriously need to spare some time for shopping spree...Kakaka...Just saying that I wanna be hardworking and here I'm missing shoping edy...
K,k..I will only shop after exams ya....
Miss my shopping trip in Taiwan last year but didn't manage to get many stuff as it was winter that time...
So their apparel mostly not suitable for the stupid weather in M'sia...
So thats all I manage to get for myself from the above picture...What I get most is masks and cosmetics...
They got lotz of cosmetics brands that we couldn't get it in M'sia or some that we could get it here but it is double or triple the price compare to Taiwan...
It is indeed a shopping paradise...
But don't really have my fun to the fullest as I'm missing someone sooooo much....
Maybe should plan another shopping trip along with my babe and lou po.....
That would be quite fun....

4 comments:

Xiao Chooo said...

thank you!!!!travel to so many places!!!!haha....become a big gal already!!!how is your study life???is that ok????and is jie ni good???

Mike Yip said...

When you say you need a break, I saw all this holiday pic you post up, I was wondering why you need a break when you already at one?

Then I scroll down further and realized that those are your old photos.

LMAO

贝 said...

呵呵 这里好得很~
不过啊 也真好久没你的消息了 呵
你呢 最近怎样啊
考试不要太累了
身子要紧。

想死你了..
一定要过得开心厚~
明年回去找你
好好照顾自己啊~^^~

Sage Lim said...

Xiao Choo
kakaka..I look like a small kids last time meh...
My study life is kinda stress..Jienee still good ya...wat abt you?

Post a Comment